You can use our public API to query campaign setup information and to post donations via simple HTTP GET and POST commands. Visit the pages below to get details for particular versions.
A NOTE ABOUT OUR VERSIONING POLICY: Especially early on as the initial API's are being defined and refined, we reserve the right to ADD additional items to results and new processing options to an API call without updating the version number. Although this technically changes to API protocol, they should be non-breaking changes for existing users. If we do need to introduce breaking changes to implement new functionality, we will create a new version of the API call and make every effort to maintain backward-compatibility by continuing to support older versions. Always try to use the latest version of an API available, and review this page periodically to keep up-to-date with changes.
- 2012-02-15 — Added "Donation Feed" API method. Now you can pull information on recent donations for display in web-pages, etc. Example code provided.
- 2012-03-09 — Support for 3 additional Employer Extra fields has been added to campaigninfo and donate API calls.
- 2012-05-16 — Added new private API's for getting donation totals either by account or for particular campaigns (for all time or for specified date ranges).
- 2012-06-25 — Added new private API's for downloading a CSV of donation details either by account or for particular campaigns (for all time or for specified date ranges).
- 2014-08-18 — Added IsRecurringDonation field to Account and Campaign History. Updated Donation Date on Account and Campaign History to be full date and timestamp.