1. This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a Federal government contractor.
4. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
6. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
7. By donating you agree to receive emails from Richard Mourdock for Senate. You can opt-out at anytime.
To send a check by mail, address it to Hoosiers for Mourdock PO Box 1583 Indianapolis, IN 46206
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,000 - $2,500 for the Primary election and $2,500 for the General election. Multi-candidate PACs may give a maximum of $10,000 - $5,000 for the Primary election and $5,000 for the General election.
All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commission.
(If you need help with your submission, please contact email@example.com
After you click on the Submit button, you will have the opportunity to sign up
for a transaxt account to simplify your future donation experience.